1. Awarded the highest award of the country
'Swadhinata Disbash Puraskar' (Independent Day Award) in
1994 for Music.
2. Awarded the 'Ekushe Padak', the prestigious award of the
country for his outstanding contributions in the
field of music in 1989.
3. Awarded 'Comilla Foundation Gold Medial' for his contributions
in the field of music in 1992.
4. Bangla Academy Literary Award-2002.
5. Other Awards:
Akram Khan Gold Medal'
Dipankar Gold Medal'
Kabir Memorial Gold Medal'
Sangha Litrary Award'
Alauddin Khan Smriti Gold Medal'
Gold Medal' and many others.
6. A certificate of merit as all rounder in 'Games
7. Accorded with the distinction of honorable mention in the
'WHO'S WHO IN THE COMMONWEALTH' published
by the International Biographical
Center, Cambridge, London and 'Personalities of the
World' 'Hall of fame,
Great Minds of Twenty first
Century' published by American Biographical Institute
8. Awarded Commendation Certificate for directing and producing
External Broadcast Programme entitled
'Panorama' in 1989 ABU by (Asia and
the Pacific Broadcasting Union).
9. Made Jury for 1990 ABU Competition of External Broadcast
Russian Federation, Canada, U.S.A, U.K., China, Japan, North
Korea, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, Iran, Indonesia, Kuwait,
Pakistan and India as the Head of Cultural Delegations, UNESCO
and SAARC as Media Expert.